The dragons of Pyrrhia are at peace, but a new prophecy has arisen and the only ones who can fulfill it are the Jade Winglet: Moonwatcher, Winter, Qibli, Kinkajou and Turtle. They must keep a wary eye out for Ex-Queen Scarlet, who will stop at nothing in order to get her revenge on the Dragonets of Destiny, while fulfilling their prophecy to stop thunder and ice from destroying Jade Mountain. Feel free to contribute to the wiki!
We currently have 12 active contributors and a total of 3,222 edits!
Check out Tui's blog to keep track of everything she says!
Click the Dragonets' faces to visit their pages!
|The Dragonet Prophecy||The Lost Heir||The Hidden Kingdom||The Dark Secret||The Brightest Night|
|Moon Rising||Winter Turning||Escaping Peril||Talons of Power||Darkness of Dragons|
Notes from the Admins
- You have to be active on the wiki.
- You should be on forums, comments, chat, message walls... essentially everywhere.
- If you've been banned, you probably can't be an admin.
- You'll have to be interviewed by a bureaucrat.
- Others' opinions of you are important.
- Be polite, nice, pleasant and respectful.
- You have to not be offensive to other people. For example, go on Morrowseer's page and talk about how you want to kill him, or go on Fatespeaker's page and talk about how if she dies you will laugh (both are real.)
- The other admins have a say in whether you get it or not too.
- You should apply to chatmodship/rollbacking before applying to adminship.
- You have to realize that this isn't a game. Adminship will stress you immensely. It will wear you down and exhaust you. Leadership is very hard, and many people wouldn't enjoy it. If you're on the wiki just to have fun, don't apply.
- who else is not a admin but saw the experimental wiki name on the new pictutres and wondered if you could go there by looking up wings of fire experimental wiki
created by Acacia The LeafWing 2 days ago
- User:Nathia Safira/Wiki Themes
edited by Nathia Safira 2 days ago
Summary: Official TLC theme is purple
- Talk:Winter Turning
new comment by Acacia The LeafWing 2 days ago
Comment: er first
- User:Nathia Safira/chat.css
edited by Nathia Safira 3 days ago
Summary: Does this change the new emoticons button in here?
- User:Heron the Mudwing
edited by DoYouReallyWannaKnow 3 days ago
- User:Acacia The LeafWing
edited by Acacia The LeafWing 5 days ago
The Lucky Edit badge is given to the person who made the 1,000th edit on the wiki, and every 1,000 after that. To earn this badge, contribute a lot to the wiki
and hope you get lucky!
earned the Lucky Experimenter badge
Awarded for making the Lucky 4,000th edit on the wiki!
- Tribe Ideas
edited by Quickdragon
Summary: Added to PineWings, my fantribe
- Tribe Ideas
edited by Quickdragon
Summary: Added a tribe idea
- GJ Self
comment by Heron the Mudwing
- User:Nathia Safira/common.css
edited by Nathia Safira
Peril is a female SkyWing and Queen Scarlet's former arena champion. She has eerie, fiery blue eyes, coppery-orange scales with gold veins running through her wings, and a long, "capable" tail. She was born with too much fire; she absorbed almost all of her twin brother's fire while still in their egg, and is therefore able to burn through almost anything on contact. Her mother is Kestrel. Her twin brother was killed when they were newly hatched.
- We do welcome FANART of the characters in the CANON series (i.e. Clay, Peril, Tsunami, etc). It helps us get better pictures for all of the articles, better than the standard picture that usually shows up for the character's tribe.
- If you upload fanart that is NOT YOUR OWN, please be sure to CREDIT THE CREATOR for their work.
- FANFICTION and fanart of NON-CANON characters belong on the Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki, please. Thanks!!!
- Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki
- Create your own characters and use them in RolePlaying and Fanfictions!!!
- Wings of Fire Experimental Wiki
- This is where coding and features are tested before they are applied here.